Professional Bookkeeping for Kelowna Businesses
Financial records are the backbone of a business. In order for a business to be successful and run smoothly, it is essential that these records are properly maintained and kept organized. There are a myriad of obligations to consider, ranging from GST, PST, Payroll, and Payroll remittances, to WCB, tax installments, and more. In addition, these obligations can vary by type of business that you are running. As a business owner, you shouldn’t have to spend your time and energy on becoming an expert on these aspects. Let us help coordinate your company’s adherence to these requirements, freeing up time for you to run your business.
At Michael Dudenhoeffer Chartered Accounting (CA), we can make this process as comprehensive as you would like. If you would like to be involved, knowing the ins and outs of the filings, we can keep you informed every step of the way. Or, if you would rather concentrate your time exclusively on other matters, you can confidently leave the bookkeeping to us.
Bookkeeping may currently seem like a minor aspect of your business, especially when looking at the big picture. If the process is being handled competently and professionally, it can certainly be of minimal distraction to yourself as a business owner. However, if the bookkeeping of your business is not being performed timely and properly, it can quickly grow into a much larger problem. This could range from penalties or tax audits from late or incorrect tax filings, to significant additional fees for your accountant to ‘fix’ or modify bookkeeping errors at year-end.
At Michael Dudenhoeffer, CA, we can complete your bookkeeping on an on-going basis, and then at year-end, can also complete the financial statements and the corporate tax return. We pride ourselves in our one-stop shop service offering, from completing a business’s financial records at the receipt and invoice level, all the way to the filing the tax return. By completing the entire business cycle, we allow for a synergy in which time and costs are reduced. This is partially due to familiarity with the business’ needs, and also by never having to spend additional time ‘fixing’ bookkeeping errors at the year-end engagement.
Our quality and professional bookkeeping services are billed at a rate of $50 per hour.
This rate includes preparation and review of your business transactions by a designated professional accountant, and also any additional financial matters which may arise over the course of your business. These services can include:
- Complete full-cycle organization and recording of receipts, invoices, and other business documents, into a professional and widely-used software file, using the latest version of Quickbooks or Sage 50.
- Periodic government filings that are accurately prepared and filed in a timely manner. Filings include payroll remittances and GST/PST filings.
- Payroll preparation, including the calculation of net pay and deductions, and the remittance of payroll deductions to the Canada Revenue Agency. Employees may be very sensitive to errors in this area, again highlighting the need for a competent professional to complete your payroll.
- The preparation of T4’s for employees at tax time, and the filing of a T4 summary to the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Tax planning, performed by a Chartered Accountant with an in-depth knowledge of taxation. This planning involves recording transactions in the most effective way for tax purposes.
Professional bookkeeping through Michael Dudenhoeffer, CA, will keep your business running smoothly and your records organized. With our financial expertise, we can help you plan and record, not only at year-end but throughout the entire bookkeeping cycle.
Contact us or call 250-899-4467 for a free consultation! Go