Tax & Accounting Resources
The following are links to major tax and accounting resources. We would be happy to discuss how we can help meet your various financial requirements such as periodic tax filings and preparation.
Canada Revenue Agency
- Includes information on tax regulation and government filing requirements.
- Source for various personal and corporate filing and application forms.
British Columbia Registry Services
- Online service for business name approval and registration
- Online service for provincial and federal tax registration
- Information for businesses looking to incorporate in British Columbia
- Information for individuals planning to start and operate a business in British Columbia
Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia
- Information about the Chartered Accountant designation
- Information about the organization’s professional standards and requirements
Kelowna Chamber of Commerce
- Resources and networking information available to Kelowna’s business community
Greater Westside Board of Trade
- Resources and networking information available to West Kelowna’s business community
Vernon Chamber of Commerce
- Resources and networking information available to Vernon’s business community.
Penticton & Wine Country Chamber of Commerce
- Resources and networking information available to Penticton and Wine Country’s business community.
Please note that the above links are for your convenience only. Michael Dudenhoeffer, Ca, makes no guarantee or endorsement of the material of these websites and assumes no liability for the content therein.